:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Yesterday night when I closed my eyes, a thought in form of words flashed before me and the Title was "Build a Tower."
It was supposed to be a paragraph about a prophesy and I began to see the first sentence being laid out but then that's all I see. The thought was laid out in a way that it looks like it's one of those phrophesy in a prophetic FB Group called "Dry Bones Come Alive."

That's all I see. 
I will take note of what it means in my life but I'm also in this season of having been ready to 'build a tower,' to build something in my life, to establish. Because the enemy has been pushing me over to directions that didn't boar fruit, via people's pressure over my life.

I could no longer depend on what people are going to tell me or their expectations of me. The start of November this year, I had a revelation and realization that I could no longer depend on what they want for me. I have to establish my own. A flood of realization came to me in that one single night and I was shocked that it was the first time I looked at it that way. 
That's right. I have to established my own. 
It was confirmed by a Sandi Krakowski's post on her facebook page, and I thought this was right. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment