:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Today is the 18th. 12:23 something AM, past that, as I can remember.

I should have blogged this on the 12th. But those days of delays have also proven the strength of the truth of the dream.

There were lots of confirmation which came on the day after the dream, the morning after, and the succeeding days.

Okay, so here's the dream.

I was sooo excited and happy I wasn't able to contain it. I could not contain it. I told someone about it, I hope its effect didn't change in my life.

When I woke up, I felt I received it in real life, that it's there, that I have it already when it was given in the dream, and I felt soooooo high like I could accomplish anything! Anything and whatever, whatever I put my hands to at all!!

In my dream I received a golden orb, it was a little more the size of the fist, something you could hold with your hand, but it's glow is brighter, about 150% of it's diameter.

In my my dream I received it, it was given, it was a provision God has given, the one the prophets and prophetess of today's time were talking about. They were talking about this season, this season of abundance and acceleration and help and destiny in 2017, in 2016. Preachers and prophets/prophetess like Lana Vawser, Dough Addison, Chuck Pierce, Jo Ellens Stevens, the Woman of Impact Ministries, etc., and the likes were talking about. (Another story of how I came to "follow them one by one and little by little in another post).

And when I received it, I flew up up in the sky, so so high I couldn't stop! It almost felt like I am a rocket being thrown and pushed through the air, even if I moderated or thinking of moderating my flight, it was rushing, it was rushing so so high I couldn't stop, like a force is pushing me upwards and taking me upwards higher. Higher than I have ever flew, seen or been to, or experienced. In my dreams before, in the past, I would fly but only to the height that I could or would want to, according to my control. This time, of all my dreams about flying in my life, this was the one where I could feel an uncontrollable force and energy pushing me upwards and taking me higher, I couldn't stop, I felt like a rocket being launched to the air to the moon, and it just keeps going, I couldn't control it, I couldn't moderate it. It was so high, no one has been there before. It took me places no one has ever been. Nobody has ever seen. Nobody has access to is was allowed to, or has been given provision to except to those, to the ones who have received those provision of orbs from God. That's what I understood in my dream. There were people who are able to fly there as well had been there or will be there or can or could go back and forth but those where the people who have been given or who also received the provision God has given to the people he promised for the season of increase, release, and abundance of dreams to happen that were held in the past. (Refer to the prophets' prophesies, I mentioned above).

I was in great awe, so so high about it. I felt so happy. I was toggling along flying here to there and going to places no one has ever been, it was such a wonderful feeling. You are at the edge of the atmosphere and no one has seen those places before, places of wonder and "things to happen." I don't know what that means but that's what I understood in my dream.

But in my dream, I also saw my partner. It's a current relationship I should be no longer attached with in the future and in this season. A partner I prayed I could be released from, to Jesus, and in 2016 I prayed so much about it, much has been a mistake and I have prayedand talked to and asked God for freedom, release, and to no longer be in bondage and to freely do things I should do and topartner with Him, God, in the season and for the rest of my life.It was timely that the ministers and prophets were talking about it, where I was making up my mind, where I made up my mind to make things happen already and one was when Lana Vawser was mentioning "This is your next Nexus Point" in one of her prophesies, where you are "made up" or have made up your mind and opportunities or God's provision is showing up or are here ready for you to receive it. Nexus Point. Wow, what a beautiful word prophesy and declaration.

But when I saw my partner, because he was there, in respect to him, I tried to take him where I could fly, I tried to take him to fly with me, to fly to the air, to places I've been to, in my flight. But as soon I was trying to, as I grabbed his hand, I could not fly!!! I could no longer fly! I was like, "how---, why can't I fly again when I have been able to before, how can I do this---" I tried but I couldn't take him anywhere, I tried to control my dream in my thoughts that I could fly and take him but I couldn't, it's just in my imagination. So I wasn't.

Part of the dream was, before that, was I could see the blue seas, and the blue green oceans while I am in the air. And I went down because my baby girl wanted to take a swim in the water. She was there and while she was trying to swim and enjoying the water (travel), there was a shark at the other end of a resort lagoon's cottage (at the edge of this lagoon was a resort or big cemented cottage with roofs from that of a hut, those you see in resorts), and the shark swam towards my baby girl and I went down to get her and warn her, the shark could walk not only swim, and it tried to get what I was holding, a phone or something, and it got bitten, the phone was bitten, it had a scratch on the edge. But we were able to climb through the big cemented cottage was able to carry my babygirl with me, only the phone got a scratch from the shark's bite. It seemed to have ran away after that, don't know where it's going or heading, back to the other side of the cottage.

And that was it. That was my dream.

When I woke up I could feel the force within me, feel like I could accomplish anything and that I am soaring high and I could finally do, could do it, finally! And I was doing things, I realized, that I haven't done before, in years, things that got held back in years, I was able to do in 12 days since January. As I checked my drawings, I made 4, and I was not able to make or finish anything at all before that, since 6 years! Wow, Nothing at all. All attempts I make, were unfinished. I was never able to finish anything at all! I felt like there are forces hindering me to do or complete anything, at all,in 2016 and the past years. It was crazy. You have no idea. But today, this year, I was in shocked when I learned I drew something in Jan 3, and was able to finish it weeks or a week after. And it was finished. I was never able to do that in the past years, even in simple drawings. Wow. The next drawing I will make will be the 5th. And I am going to share it with you when it's God, because it's going to Jesus holding a flower for you. I have promoted some of my arts and never been happier. You know, just instagram but I felt so free and happy. Like I have never felt before.

Confirmation pictures and screenshots seen in the succeeding days after the dream will follow and will be posted here. For now, I am on my computer, so I have to send it via the phone.

Explanation will also follow and some captions for explanation and description purposes. For now, that's it.

Til then!

Toodles!

Cheers to God! Follow Him and be happy with Him and in Him!


Love and excitement,

Jay

(Note and P.S.: Has been written out from heart flowing, I did not intend to edit it for proofreading it, yet, just wanting to type what is in my heart, free flowing. Will and may do it when things are clear already but for now, I want it unfiltered, raw and true to how I feel and how I may deliver it to you.
But will try to edit it later to make it more clearer, precise, accurate or easy to read and comprehend, some parts are redundant, it's okay, I'll leave some parts for it being genuine but will make minor edit for grammar and it being more understandable. Thank you.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment